"In literature it is our business to give people the thing that will make them say, 'Oh yes, I know what you mean'. It is never to tell them something they don't know, but something they know and hadn't thought of saying. It must be something they recognize."
[Robert Frost]

Monday, December 8, 2008

My Email

I HATE HOTMAIL. MSN is the worst email service ever!

I have lost so many emails when using Hotmail. Every once in a while, it tells me that it has sent a message, and then hours or days later I find out that it was never delivered. This circumstance is made all the more awesome after spending a large amount of time writing an email to someone like... your PROFESSOR.

I'm going to go waste some more of my life retyping emails.

2 comments:

grete said...

It might be a good time to switch to gmail. You can forward your vt email there, too, so you only have to check one email.

You can also send emails from your vt account through gmail.

Angie said...

I might just do that...