"In literature it is our business to give people the thing that will make them say, 'Oh yes, I know what you mean'. It is never to tell them something they don't know, but something they know and hadn't thought of saying. It must be something they recognize."
[Robert Frost]
[Robert Frost]
Sunday, September 28, 2008
About the empty seat...
I missed class on Friday. I wish that our bodies were invincible... Had mine been, I would have been in class, as always. Since I am not superwoman, I unfortunately missed out. I have a few people filling me in on what we did, but if you'd like to pass on anything additionally helpful, that would be very much appreciated! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey Angie, basically we just talked about the Forward and Chapter 1 in "Rewriting." We summarized them using keywords we came up with as a class. If you want to know anything specific just let me know!
Thanks, Taylor! I appreciate it. :)
no problem!!
Post a Comment