"In literature it is our business to give people the thing that will make them say, 'Oh yes, I know what you mean'. It is never to tell them something they don't know, but something they know and hadn't thought of saying. It must be something they recognize."
[Robert Frost]
[Robert Frost]
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
A Change of Plans
So. I've decided to attack my project from a different angle... I think I'm going to use Google to create my website, as opposed to creating my site basically from scratch. With Google, I will have an actual website, whereas had I gone about things the way I previously intended, it would only have been a document on my computer that would've looked like a website -not quite as cool. (I was planning on using Dreamweaver, if anyone knows what that is.) I think that using Google Sites will be a much more effective way of doing things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
and, I imagine, much simpler than Dreamweaver (although Dreamweaver looks more impressive on a resume!)
Post a Comment