"In literature it is our business to give people the thing that will make them say, 'Oh yes, I know what you mean'. It is never to tell them something they don't know, but something they know and hadn't thought of saying. It must be something they recognize."
[Robert Frost]
[Robert Frost]
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Thankful for the Lull!
So. This week, I have taken advantage of the break to focus on revising my Research Proposal, my Essay, and my Initiating Action Project. I have put a lot of work into editing them, and I still have a lot of work ahead of me! I’m really glad that I’ve had this week away from school so that I could dedicate a lot of time to narrowing my concentration to my portfolio, my final grade for Honors English. I’m a little wary of the fact that if I screw this up…I screw this entire class up! Haha, but hopefully with a bit more time and effort, I can finish this well and get a good grade. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment