"In literature it is our business to give people the thing that will make them say, 'Oh yes, I know what you mean'. It is never to tell them something they don't know, but something they know and hadn't thought of saying. It must be something they recognize."
[Robert Frost]
[Robert Frost]
Monday, October 13, 2008
Seriously...I love my English professor!
I knew that my research proposal would come back with a lot of critiques, but I had no idea of how much input Professor Grete would give me! I've never had a teacher put as much effort into helping me improve my work as Professor Grete has. Her feedback was really constructive, and I now have a much better idea of how I should make my proposal better. I understand the purpose of my proposal better, and I feel more capable of providing more clarity in it. I have a lot of work to do, but I'm actually looking forward to revising it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment